Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sentimental

Five years ago, to the hour, Evan Ray was introduced to this world. And in the last 5 years he has turned our world upside down for the good and the bad.

Evan we are so glad to be a part of your life. Thank you for choosing to come to Earth. Thank you for your bright happy blue eyes. Thank you for your gorgeous smile.

We love you. I love you. Happy birthday.

5 comments:

mom2_7 BRADYS said...

Why not be sentimental? Evan Ray is indeed a heavenly ray of sunshine on our lives.
I love his face with it's total smile in this picture.

Marci said...

awwww, happy birthdasy evan! I can't believe that he is 5!!!

Kristen said...

wow... time DOES fly- he's SO big!!!

rantipoler said...

I love it! What a beautiful, happy picture. :)

Megan Lewis said...

I can't believe he is 5! Time is tricky that way. Happy Birthday Evan!