
During the day the little boys and I were wearing some semblances of costumes so we got a sleeping pirate being attacked by a not so sleepy pirate.

Then a cowgirl came for a visit!

We finally went out as a family dressed in the costumes of choice.


We did some trick or treating, crashed a trunk or treating party and spent time with the provider of the costumes, Grandma.


Thanks for the fun Grandma! Happy Halloween everyone!
4 comments:
Looks like a blast- I bet the kids LOVED Oliver's costume! And I've been meaning to comment and kept forgetting that I love the new layout of your blog- the pictures, the title, etc.
I LOVE that last picture! You guys look awesome!
Those are such cute costume. I especially loved Ryan's :)
Can I just say how incredibly impressed I am with oliver's costume? Your boys did you proud!
Post a Comment