It’s autumntime
It’s autumntime
Throwing "helicopter" seeds at a park in Mt. Pleasant, Utah.
The leaves are falling down.
Changing Aspens along the road to South Tent Mountain.
It’s autumntime
It’s autumntime
It’s all around the town.
Running along the "road mountain" near South Tent Mountain.
It’s autumntime
It’s autumntime
There’s yellow, red and brown.
More changing aspens along the road to South Tent Mountain.
It’s autumntime
It’s autumntime
"Flowers" along the hiking trail.
Bright colors can be found.
Beautiful fall color along the road the Bennie Creek road.
"It's Autumntime" by Rita Mae Olsen
Pg. 246 of the Primary Children's Songbook
4 comments:
What lovely pictures. So glad SOMEONE'S been able to enjoy autumn... because it was still 100 degrees here last week. Here's to a little bit of cool weather :)
Gorgeous pics! I miss Utah autumns.
Beautiful, Megan! My favorite picture is the one of your boys running together down the road.
Yea Autumn! I love autumny memories. I am sad to say it's been super rainy so it doesn't look like we'll get the usual New England autumn out here. Love the photos!
Post a Comment