I need a hug. Its just one of those days. It started out with me not feeling well, continued by me being kind of zoned out but was blessed with 2 sisters in law and a mother in law who took care of my children. I went to the doctor, went to fill a prescription and then wasted an hour of my life to be told that the doctor forgot to put his DEA number on the form. Luckily, the boys were good while I was gone and have been very sweet and loving this evening. All the same, I could use a big hug from you right about now. This is only a small bout of discomfort that is miniscule in comparison with others frustrations and sadnesses. But I like you. I like how you know how to make me happy and can calm me down when I get all "riled up."
I hope you are finding what you need in the mountains. Make it back to us safely.
1 comment:
awww! Hope you feel better soon! [and that Oliver makes it back soon!]
Post a Comment