"You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving."
Adam fell that men might be and Men are that they might have Joy. 2 Nephi 2:25
"When you are living the gospel fully, everyone can see how happy you are."
"He not only gave his wife flowers on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, their anniversary and her birthday, but also on the birthday of each of their children to let her know how much he loved and appreciated her."
"His favorite role in life was that of being Papa to his 7 grandchildren."
Funerals can be so sad, but in the case of it being for a man who lived and loved well, it is so joyous to hear the happy stories and be reminded of who he was. Thankfully, I have a few more chances to try and become a better person. Thanks to Dennis for being so kind 100% of the time. You will be missed.
4 comments:
I'm so sad he died. It happened so quickly. Dennis was such a nice and friendly guy. Reminds me of how precious each moment it.
i agree with Kendra. thanks for putting this on your blog. Dennis was a very nice person and he helped us out many times.
I totally agree about funerals. About 2 years ago I went to my mission presidents funeral and was able to see more of his greatness as a follower of Christ. It is so nice to know there are people out there that are trying hard to be a true Christian.
Oh! I'm so sorry to hear that Dennis passed away! He was such a kind man! I interacted with him quite a few times while at DT and every interaction was pleasant. I know he is greatly missed. Thanks for sharing this.
Post a Comment