The view of the world from our little corner.
10 Points if you can figure out the title.
All I got (before I even saw the "incentive") is that the definition on google has something to do with tree frogs-no idea
Well, aren't you going to tell us yet?
After I took that picture I thought, "Wow, he looks like a little frog with his tongue sticking out." Anura is the Order that includes frogs. Too much Biology on the brain.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
10 Points if you can figure out the title.
All I got (before I even saw the "incentive") is that the definition on google has something to do with tree frogs-no idea
Well, aren't you going to tell us yet?
After I took that picture I thought, "Wow, he looks like a little frog with his tongue sticking out." Anura is the Order that includes frogs. Too much Biology on the brain.
Post a Comment