Sunday, April 12, 2009
Ode to the RAs
Unfortunately, I am not poetical so this is really just a tribute to them...I apologize for leading on in hopes of an ode. Nevertheless, I'm actually a little embarrassed to say that I went on my very first rove in 3 years. Because I have no motivation to exercise and stay in shape, it was a rough night. Thank you to all of the RAs who have devotedly done their duty every 6th night over their months of working for Residence Life. You are amazing! And for those few RAs who actually read this, you can laugh at this if you wish, but I got done tonight at 12:38pm. Not horrible, but not perfect. In fact, how in the world do you lock up in 15 minutes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You're welcome. It's quite fun. 15 minutes is difficult. Depending on how late you are on your 11:00, you remind everyone that htey have less than 15 minutes left, and they all disappear. Then there isn't anyone to kick out of lobbies which really does take up most of the time. We also have figured out the best paths between buildings, something that takes a few rove shifts to figure out. Way to go with your timing, that's pretty good! Any fun encounters in Kimball?
Oh. and running is involved. It is my one night of exercise.
Did you remember to call the CSA? :)
Seriously!! I was an RA but had to rove once as an HA and it was way harder than I remembered. Who knows if I could do it now?!?
They run. They definitely run, at least at Heritage. ;) Helaman wasn't nearly as bad...
hahahaha
Post a Comment