Saturday, April 11, 2009

Don't quite get it yet...

What's an Easter Bunny? And why should I smile at it?

I think I can get this off!

Do what with what?

Put them in? But I only know how to take them out!

I have one. Now what?
Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Jessica Munk said...

I was there! I didn't even see you! Max just qualified for PEEP. It was a good time! I am sad I didn't see you! Maybe next time!

Kristen said...

Hahaha! Serra is a little more than that... once she saw that there was CANDY in the eggs, she figured out that she wanted to pick up as many as possible to put in her basket! :) So much fun- even when they don't get any of it!

rantipoler said...

How fun!!

Holly R said...

Cute pictures. You are brave to even try the Easter bunny. We didn't go see him because Santa was terrifying.