Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Freedom!

I can't wait...there are so many possibilities now! Walks, the cafeteria, parks, any place that isn't home! Hooray! Thank you double stroller inventor!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hip, hip- hooray! Congrats on the new "toy". :)

Holly R said...

Nice stroller! Double strollers are like the best invention ever. Good luck with all your future adventures with it.

Vicky said...

I still don't have one of those! Hope you enjoy yours! Perfect timing, too, since spring is here!

Emily said...

Yay and congrats! It's funny how in love we fall with certain things (like my inordinate affection at different times for boppies, minivans, baby Einstein etc.)

Shauna said...

oh happy day! I hope the weather will coorperate soon so you can enjoy your new freedom and arm workout. I love that they are both so happy in it too! that is great bonus.

Love, The Riemans said...

Remind me to show you a picture of my "triple stroller" which just happens to be the same stroller a single baby uses. :-) I got creative a bit, and while Trace rides like a normal baby in it, Brady stands of the front and holds on tight, and Kalen rides (don't tell anyone) in the basket below. (that really was his idea).

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

I can't wait to get one! :)