Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why I Like Where We Live

One of the blessings of living in the northern half of Heritage Halls is that I normally walk along the street to the Cannon Center that is south of the Marriott Center. Why is that so great? Well, in the spring, the street loks like this:

As soon as you approach this section of sidewalk, the sweet aroma overtakes you and it reminds me of home. Once upon a time there was a lilac bush at the head of our driveway. Luckily, I get to be blessed by all of these huge lilac bushes without having to take care of them myself! Yay for spring and yay for lilac bushes and yay for walks. This is what happened while we were walking:

You can also see why I love this new stroller. You can lower the seat backs independently of each other and they can lay almost flat(as you can see Ryan is almost flat and Evan is slightly higher because he kept waking up every time I tried to lower it).

7 comments:

marci said...

The boys are adorable sleeping in the stroller! I'm jealous, I've never seen the bushes when they were alive and blossoming. Maybe I'll just have to stay in Provo next Spring and take some walks up by your place :)

Emily said...

OH, I LOVE Utah in the spring. You're right-it's gorgeous

Vicky said...

I love those bushes, too! You are so lucky to have those beautiful flowers right there.

That stroller picture is awesome. I love it.

Holly R said...

What beautiful bushes...and sleeping children. You make me miss Heritage.

Kristen said...

SO cute! And they knocked out in the same direction! I LOVE the lilac bushes here- we have a few in our front yard, but they're still so new that they don't really blossom yet.

emily and kevin griffin said...

so pretty! love the colors!

Megan Lewis said...

You are making me miss provo! Great pictures!