Saturday, March 7, 2009

In over my head

Ever had that feeling? Where maybe what you agreed to do is a little more difficult or a little more out of your knowledge base than you had expected? Well...I have accepted an assignment of putting on the Women at the Well program for our ward's celebration of the Relief Society birthday. I can be as creative as I wish and control practicing and preparation as much as I want...and now I just have to do it. It's in an area I've never taken this role on before so I'm having to step outside of my comfort zone and just do it. Any thoughts or suggestions widely accepted.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! Good luck- I'll let you know if I think of anything, but I'm kind of brain-dead right now.

Shauna said...

I don't know if I can help you with the program, but I can say that you are a woman of many talents and good ideas. I am positive that you will do a great job and in the end you will have tried your best. Good luck!

Nola said...

Wow, I am sure you will do great. That is a big assignment. For me, I would have to get a plan in place that seems reasonable, so that I don't stress. That might help figure out the debt and breath of your commitment. How long do you have until the presentation?

Love, The Riemans said...

It's really neat that you volunteered to do it...I'm sure it was brought up and they needed someone, and knowing you, you stepped up. You're amazing like that--and I'm sure it'll turn out wonderfully, doesn't everything you do turn out pretty great?

Megan Lewis said...

Can you call in some reinforcements? I love delegating!!