
Oliver was tired before I left, so this was no surprise to find him on the couch. But the bedroom door was closed and very very quiet. I walked in and found this:

Yes, they had a blast in the bedroom, but the fact that they fell asleep just like this is amazing. Aren't they cute?
5 comments:
that is SO cute! I'm sure we'll find Serra asleep on the floor instead of her bed most of the time when we transfer her to a toddler bed!
That is too funny! I love how the boys are situated in a mirror image of each other. That picture is definitely a keeper!
That's going to keep me laughing for a while...sooooo funny! We love you!
they were busy! but very cute!
I love the random places kids find to fall asleep in (mine have done on the stairs and in their high chairs). This is a darling photo. I'm glad they had such fun before they fell asleep.
Post a Comment