Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Patience

So I've been having to learn the lesson of patience(again). I had a doctor's appointment today(the due date is tomorrow) and we determined that if I haven't gone into labor by next Monday when my next appointment is scheduled for, then I will be induced on Tuesday. It's funny because Evan never kept us waiting since he came a week early. So we will see how these guesses go. I apologize to those who guessed for days last week, but if you care, Oliver wishes that this baby were here. While being anxious before with all of the unexpected of having two children, there's also this fun nerves involved of never knowing when the child decides to come. Anyway. I just wanted to pass on the information. While I was in a staff meeting today, it was at least nice to be able to say that I would not be in the meeting the following week no matter what.

5 comments:

lori said...

We're so excited! And you're right - those last days of waiting for a baby are such a funny game! Lucy was five days late...I so remember the impatience and excitement and anxiety. We're sure thinking of you guys! Can't wait to hear the news!

Anna said...

Wow! Congrats on the new baby. I hope for you that you have it soon. I am excited to see pictures and hear the good news!

I am also glad that you commented on my post for two reasons: 1. I found your blog!!! and 2. that is a really good point about how to compliment. I'll work on that more.

Emily said...

I'm glad you found my blog! Good luck with the impending arrival. I thought the adjustment to 2 was an easier one-maybe that was just me. I'm actually incubating number 3 right now :). I didn't find out either. Due mid-Sept. I'm glad we're back in touch.

emily and kevin griffin said...

Have your baby now...that's an order. okay, i tried. haha.

Sherie said...

Yey! I haven't experienced the waiting, but it is nice to know that it will be soon either way! Congratulations in advance! Can't wait to see pictures! I have fond memories of the Morris Center cafeteria seeing you or Oliver with Evan in the sling. He was so cute. I'll start imagining that again in a week or two! :)