Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fireworks!

Tonight we celebrated Father's Day in Springville with Oliver's grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousin, and mom. Tin foil dinners followed by a great cake or cherry pie(your choice). It was delicious. And then we stayed until 10 this evening to watch the fireworks display being put on for the Art City Days Festival. It was great. Very fun and relaxing. We were outside all afternoon and evening. It was gorgeous!
The fireworks were great. For those that know Springville, we watched from Kolob Park so we were a pretty good distance from Arts Park & the High school where the fireworks were being shot. Watching them reminded me of my fun days shooting fireworks with Chris & Casey for the 4th so many years ago. I miss it a bit. The weather tonight was beautiful although it was a little windy so I wouldn't have wanted to be walking looking for debris afterwards. Anyway. It would be amazing if I could do that again. There is a very unique feeling to being hands on in a fireworks shoot. I'm glad that I've had the privilege to ever had that experience. Thanks Casey & Chris!

No comments: