I'm thankful for Beth and her desire to attend the temple to receive her own ordinances.
I'm thankful that Beth invited us to participate with her at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.
I'm thankful for Natalie and Dave who willingly watched the little boys and girls so that their parents could go to the temple.
I'm thankful for the inspiration I received while inside the temple and the rejuvenation of my spirit that I didn't even realize I needed.
I'm thankful for the beautiful weather this last week which allowed the boys to play outside so much and allowed us to have a little campfire Saturday night.
I'm thankful for my mother in law who gives and shares so much with us and our children and hope that she felt how much she is loved on her birthday.
I'm thankful for Ryan's appreciation of said silly things that make it all worth while.
I'm thankful for my handsome husband who can make hard days better and make good days great.
2 comments:
Megan, I love EVERYTHING about this post. Love the temple pictures and the "silly things"--are those colored ice cubes? LOVE the rainbow. Love the rejuvenation at the temple that you didn't realize you needed--I feel like that so often at the temple. I don't make it as often as I'd like and everytime I do it's like "Oh yes! Why don't I do this more often again?" Love the good weather and that you and your boys have been outside more--it's been heavenly, hasn't it? Probably especially so after such a bitter winter. Love you guys! Good luck with your move!!
You are so positive. Seriously. I need to be like you! So, trying to figure it out, and I maybe I read through the past couple posts too fast...are you pregnant too? And how exciting to be building a new house! can't wait to see the finished results!
Post a Comment