Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Remember Christmas?

Remember how we got to spend SO much time with family?

games with grandpanat

Remember when Mommy & Daddy got to hike in a winter wonderland?

hike

Remember how we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus?

birthday

Remember how Grandpa created a special moment on Christmas Eve to read the story of Jesus' birth?

scriptures

Remember when Ryan & Macy helped tell the story of the nativity?

nativity

Remember when we decorated the house with green lights?

decorations

Remember how exciting it was to finally get to open presents?

present day

Remember how Ryan got a tent making kit from Keegan?

tent kit

Remember how Evan got a cool drum from Wade?

drums

Remember how Daddy got a nice purple shirt & ties from Jo?(along with another shirt with a quote that fits Daddy perfectly)

wandering

Remember how Mommy got a beautiful birdhouse and story from Grammy?

birdhouse

Remember how Christmas was on Sunday this year?

church

That meant that during sacrament meeting we were able to sing joyous songs on Christ's birth in the same hour of singing a song about why the birth was important. We were reminded of the moment Jesus atoned for our sins, gave his blood and body for us. remember how much our Heavenly Father loves us?

snowy heart

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Very sweet post, Megan.

Heidi said...

Love the sentiment.

Kristen said...

I love that last picture!

Nicole said...

Remember the remember game? Good memories. Love you. Glad you had happy holidays.

Marci said...

I love this! I especially love the picture of your three boys either heading off to, or coming home from, church. I love Evan's red shirt in particular, very Christmasy!

B said...

Be-yewtiful, Megan. Beautiful thoughts, beautiful pictures. Just beautiful. Thank you for posting these things and then letting me see them. It's a gift that I'm grateful for.