Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Eleventh

So I was not so successful this year with the eleven photos. The last one wasn't successful either. But here are the few photos taken today.


The advent calendar that keeps Ryan from asking "Is it Christmas today?" Thanks to Grandma karen for it.


I've had a recipe sitting in the cupboard and decided to finally try it.


It's Cannoli French Toast. Bread filled with a ricotta & powdered sugar mixture and then cooked like french toast.


Mr. Won't Try Anything New wanted just french toast.

I get to do singing time for the nursery age kids(18 months-3 years) and I decided I should take a photo of them.

I should have taken a photo of Evan during church, but he gets so distracted when I see him that he latches onto my hand instead of continuing with what he normally does.

I could have also taken a photo of Oliver in front of his computer working on his final assignments for UVU due today.

I could have also taken a photo of the pile of papers on my desk for work-this week is finals which also means its cleaning inspections and moving for about 40 of my residents.

I could have taken a photo of the 2 slices of pie that one of my RAs brought me.

I could have taken a photo of Evan still up at midnight since he came into our bed and fell back asleep that morning.

I could have taken a photo of Oliver coloring during Sunday School(he was helping me color "bells" for nursery singing time).

I could have taken a photo of Ryan talking on the phone to his cousin Macy who called him as part of her advent calendar. Each day has a task to do and yesterday's was "call a friend."


Happy December.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

haha- I love the "could have" photos... I'm glad you did the 11 on the 11th- it's been an interesting insight into your daily life over the last year!

Megan Lewis said...

At least you got a picture of that french toast! I am postivly drooling over here!