"Bubba!" or bubbles for the rest of you. Ryan has definitely made use of this new word and being cute. Every day this week he has had his mama blow plenty of bubbles.
The mess that is my house. I'm enjoying it. I really am. I'm also enjoying the fact that my husband said "how do I start a crucial conversation with you?" so that we could talk about maintaining this mess of a house.
The need that my babies have to be cuddled and near each other and their parents.
I had to get a picture of this. This is a sad reality to our life, but definitely an everyday experience. Evan DESTROYS books. He loves to tear and rip and every other synonym to those. Which means we don't read to the boys as often as we should, but don't worry, we do try sometimes.
My husband who doesn't like having his picture taken. But he still makes me happy.
And then I had the opportunity last night to go to a relief society retreat and I actually did some crafty things. They aren't near perfect, but it was quick and it was fun and I enjoyed myself instead of being nervous or afraid of not knowing people well enough or not.

My boys. I love them. They are enough to make the longest, hardest day be forgotten.
What everyday things do you find joy in...or maybe you need to learn how to find joy in?
7 comments:
5 points for making crafty things and 10 points for mentioning crucial conversations. I miss you guys!
I don't know if I have anything on my list that isn't already on yours- but it's nice to see it in print sometimes. :)
I would just like to say that I LOVE that Oliver asked about crucial conversations! I was just thinking about how I need to find more joy in my life. Thanks for helping me get started on that! I want to come play with your children again sometime soon :)
One of my favorite things is starting to be my photography too--especially when accidental awesome pics happen (like Trace's pic on my page...then I did one with Brady and Kalen because I liked Trace's). And, I know you mentioned this before, but remember Trace Adkin's song, "You're gonna miss this" ? I put it as a ring tone on my phone to help me remember these everyday moments you mentioned in your blog. I love anything to remind me of them.
Crucial conversations 'eh? I think that is a fun idea to document the little things in your life. Guess what? You must have sent some vibes my way because I had a dream about you now!!
cool pictures! i think you are doing great! i was thinking aqbout crucial conversations lately too...it's easier not to think about it...but that's bad to say...right?:)
Ha! The crucial conversation comment cracks me up! And I love that picture of a little boy's hand outstretched to his mamma! That is precious! Love you, Megan! You are so insightful!
Post a Comment