Okay, I decided I could do this because my family loves those silly survey emails and I thought-hey, why not do one on my blog. Since I was "tagged" by Kristen, I thought I should probably do it. Here goes!
3 Joys:
1. My boys
2. Photography
3. Laughter
3 Fears:
1. Failure
2. Ruining my children
3. changing myself unknowingly into someone I don't want to be
3 Goals:
1. Reading scriptures daily
2. Get house clean & Evan-proof
3. Developing myself further in an artistic area
3 Obsessions:
1. Blog-stalking!
2. Chocolate
3. Reading
3 Surprising Facts:
1. I don't think any of this is surprising: I've been contemplating getting a master degree(just contemplating).
2. I grew up in an underground house
3. And I have no idea what I'm doing trying to raise children. :)
3 people tagged:
1. Emily
2. Kendra
3. Laura
3 comments:
What is an underground house? and I am with you on the "what am I doing raising children" comment. I feel like that more than a hundred times a day.
I say go for the master's! Yeah, what is an underground house?
ciunderground house? really? I always wanted to live in an underground house. I had a friend that lived in one in Maine, but her roof leaked so they had a stream that went through their living room, but that did not make them upset because then their goat could drink water in the house...no lie.
Post a Comment