Our day was a good one with lots of fun, especially for Ryan who declared that Halloween is a great day even before we left to go trick or treating. We slept in (a little bit), ate orange and yellow eggs(yay for food coloring and cheese), relaxed, played, and ran an errand or two. Then Ryan helped me make mummy hot dogs for lunch and we watched
Casper while I cleaned the kitchen.
Dinner was a multi colored extravaganza (thanks again to food coloring) and then it was off to trick or treating.
 |
| "And that must be BLOOD! AAHH!" |
 |
| Red Super Mega Force Power Ranger |
 |
| My attempt at a cheap mummy costume: eyes meant to be my little baby boy. |
 |
| Superman! |
 |
| Knocking at one of the cooler doors of the night-spiderwebs & smoke machine. |
The first few houses, Evan decided it was awesome to just walk right into. He then got tired and I ended up pushing him for the rest of the streets. After we had knocked on enough doors(Ryan declared we were done, because his bag was getting too heavy to carry), we came back home, started watching Hotel Transylvania, and I let the boys dig into their treasures. I loved that in the giant bag of candy to choose from, the first treat they decided on was a bag of Cheetos.
Ryan also decided to pop the "magic" popcorn given us by Grammy for Evan's birthday.
Then we snuggled and colored until Daddy came home from the state band trip. It was a happy day for everyone. Easy, low-key, and fun.
2 comments:
I'm curious about the magic popcorn!
Happy Halloween, Hansens! Love Ryan's face as he contemplated his breakfast. :) So glad it was a low-key, happy day for you all.
What is magic popcorn? Looks fun.
Post a Comment