Friday, November 14, 2014

14 on the 14th

Fourteen pictures to document the fourteenth day of November.

Happy morning face. Extra happy since he got to see Daddy before he went to work.

Sad boy because I told him he didn't need to wear the snow boots.

I felt cute and pregnant today.

I made this and finally delivered it to the intended recipient who had her baby girl a few weeks ago.

In the process of delivering the baby hat, Jamie & Nathan gave me their car seat since they'd purchased a new one for their newborn. I was shocked but am so thankful!

Oliver hasn't been feeling well. While at the school earlier in the morning to work on swim team stuff, I asked Oliver if he wanted anything and all he wanted was a large hot chocolate. So I got that for him and a small smoothie for me.

Doing the swim practice day car switch.

Rainy day! Can't see the mountains.

Swim practice. Had the whole pool and not as many swimmers as normal, so we played a little more than normal.

On the way home from swim practice. Saw a little bit of color on those clouds. 

Dark in the house when I came home. Its sometimes hard to remember to turn the lights on so early in the day.

Rocking out to the dancing game.

Another view of boys during the dancing game.

And ending with an embarrassing dancing photo of me. Baby moved awkwardly at times while I attempted to dance.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I hope this tradition continues!