Sunday, February 3, 2013

House Update: Roof!

DSCN5705
Before the roof went on. View from inside the garage.

DSCN5736
From the front door looking left down the stairs and through the wall into the garage.

DSCN5744
View from the street. We had 4 inches of snow the day after the roof went up. Good timing.
DSCN5745
View from the corner (garage side).

DSCN5746
View from the back corner (garage side).

IMG_6501
View from the street. Notice the windows and shingles are all in.

IMG_6502
Straight on view from today.

IMG_6522
Furnace and vents starting to go in.

IMG_6513
Roof from the inside.

IMG_6506
Megan is excited the dryer vent is on the right side.

IMG_6505
Evan was excited about the windows.


IMG_6518
Mom and Evan exploring the living room.



Thanks for visiting our house. Come back soon. =)

4 comments:

B said...

That's so exciting, you guys!! :) :) :)

Jacque said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know you were building a home. I am sooo beyond happy and excited for you. Can't wait for more picture updates. :)

Marci said...

Your house looks awesome! I can't wait to see future updates! What perfect timing for the roof to be added!

rantipoler said...

How exciting! I didn't know you were getting a brand new house. Hooray!