Oliver came home from school and announced that the Taste of Grantsville was happening in the park across from the high school. We decided that we could go and be part of the community and get some dinner. I did laugh for a second and say, "But aren't there only like 4 restaurants in Grantsville?" And, no, there were 6 I think. And at least one that I now know I want to go to.
It was more than just food. There were several booths around the park of different vendors who were trying to get customers for themselves and the one that drew the eye of our 4 year old was the party rental who brought a blow up obstacle course.
It was nice to be out and see people and the night was truly beautiful for it. Toward the end, I took Evan over to the playground, watched some five year old swarm soccer and just enjoyed the night with my smiling, happy family. Good job Grantsville. I approve.
No comments:
Post a Comment