Sunday, February 26, 2012

Passion

My associate Hall Advisor Kim sent me this talk from a conference. I really liked it.








He talks about music, but he also talks about connecting with others through music. What makes the 20 minutes talk so entertaining and inspiring is that Benjamin Zander LOVES what he is talking about. He is passionate about the topic and motivated to want others to feel how he does.
If you were to ask me what I'm passionate about lately, I would be able to tell you that I love my family and am very passionate about them. Beyond them, I don't know what I'm passionate about. There are things I've come across in my life that I do love, but have not devoted time and attention to it to say that it is a passion. I hope you have a passion. And if you have insight to cultivating passion, I'd be willing to listen.

No comments: