Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One Last November Thankful Post

1. I'm thankful for a successful road trip with Evan & Ryan. There were only a few times that I thought about leaving them somewhere and continuing on my own.
2. I'm thankful for Amber & Brian who not only let me stay at their house, but who have always been amazing people and friends.
3. I'm thankful for Karen & Gilbert and their beautiful home. (And can't believe that I didn't take a single picture of Ryan playing with Grandpa or Evan snuggling Grandma).
4. I'm thankful for my parents letting me take over their house for a week. Duct tape is a great way to Evan proof.
5. I'm grateful for being able to visit Nauvoo even on a windy, rainy day.
6. I'm grateful that Mom created a kilt for Ryan in a matter of days.
7. I'm grateful that Oliver and Natalie were able to come in even for just a few days.
8. I'm thankful for having so much family time. Brady family time was much needed and I wish I could have had more. I'm thankful for all the quirks we all have.
9. I'm thankful for having Thanksgiving and the wedding reception at the church where we could sneak away to the nursery to keep Evan away from people.
10. I'm thankful for adding a new sister in law to the family.

No comments: