Grateful for the silence forced on us when our radio went out this summer which forced us to talk more and entertain each other in the car.
Grateful now for the option of having silence or music when I want.
Grateful for a beautiful testimony shared in Relief Society that made me introduce myself to someone knew and be given a warm and understanding hug in return.
Grateful for Evan making it through sacrament meeting pretty well yesterday.
Grateful for a "warm" morning because the clouds were low and snowing on us.
Grateful for the interactive play performed by Oliver while reading a book to Ryan.
Grateful for laughter. Giggles. Bursts. Screams of excitement.
Grateful for a home. No matter how messy or disorganized it may be.
Grateful for a warm bed and the wonderful man who lets me put my cold feet on his at night.
2 comments:
I love your attitude Meg. There is so much to be grateful for and I love reading what you appreciate.
I love this. Love, love, love it.
Post a Comment