I know, I missed it. I was very aware of the date and yet didn't take eleven pictures.
I could have taken a picture at 1am when I got back from the laundromat.
I could have taken a picture at 9am when I woke up (because Evan blessed me by sleeping in).
I did take a picture of the boys helping me put the clean clothes away.
I could have taken a picture of our normal daily stuff...meals, playing, watching a movie.
I should have sent the camera with Oliver. He could have taken a photo of a wonderful Veteran's Day assembly.
I could have taken a picture of Izzy, the lovely young lady who came to watch Evan & Ryan.
I could have taken a picture of my coworkers while we did a few interviews over the phone.
I could have taken a picture of my beautiful sister who came to watch the boys.
I could have taken a picture of my fingernails...I got a little fancy for my date with my husband.
I could have taken a picture of the awesome (free) and delicious bruschetta given to us by the head chef at Cafe Paesan when our food was two seconds slower than normal.
I could have taken a picture of the adorable junior high students surrounding Oliver and I at his school while we watched the performance of Beauty & the Beast.
I could have taken a picture of Ryan being absolutely ridiculous about the bite of cereal that he wanted that his brother ate instead.
I could have taken a lot of pictures. But I didn't. Instead I just remembered them and made note now.
1 comment:
=)
Post a Comment