...Lessa!
You are one lucky lady!
I used random.org and thought it was a fluke because 1 was first and 11 was last. Everything else was mixed up though.
Anyway.
Congratulations!
Oliver was partly right in that I would want to give something to everyone. Its so true! And when I get such awesome compliments, it makes me want to give away happy mailboxes to all of you!
Lessa, will you please email your address to me so that we can make your mailbox happy as soon as possible? (byuris at gmail dot com) Please include your choice of painting.
For Lena: the artist, J. Kirk Richards can be found at his website http://www.jkirkrichards.com/ and you'll find a lot more of his beautiful images.
Marci, Kristen & Jacque: please email me your new addresses since you are moving.
Anna-Lisa, I've never had your address and would like it if you'd email me too.
Thank you for the birthday wishes and maybe I'll do this again someday to make some other mailboxes (and amazing people) happy.
Yay for July!
1 comment:
WHAT? I really didn't think I'd win. What a pleasant surprise! I'll email or FB my address in just a minute.
Post a Comment