Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11th

1. Starting at 6:30am. I was wearing this shirt,shirt hanging out at this place.heritage

photo courtesy housing.byu.edu

2. 9:30am finds Oliver, Evan and Ryan enjoying these on the couch.pillows

3. 11am. I leave again to go here for another 2 hours.marriott

photo courtesy byu.edu

4. 1:30pm. Back home to relax.evan

5. 4pm. To a meeting!

6. 4:55pm. Oliver drives away to go here.slcc

photo courtesy content.lib.utah.edu

7. 5pm. Evan, Ryan and I go on an almost 3 mile walk letting Ryan choose the entire route. We walk all the way around this stadium

photo courtesy byu.edu

and find some “mountains” to climb. We see the cafeteria which we haven’t seen in several weeks so decide to get some food.

8. 7pm. Back home and the camera battery is finally charged and ready to work. So we play.hihi 2

9. 9pm. Daddy comes home to relax.hug

10. Before bed Ryan serenades us with the Smile song:

If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay.frown

Quickly turn it upside and smile that frown away.smilish

4 comments:

Kristen said...

LOVE the smile song- he is SO stinkin' cute!

Marci said...

I like your Residence Life shirt, it looks pretty schnazzy! The rest of your pictures are fun too, I was just struck in awe after seeing the shirt, and also the fact that you were wearing it starting at 6:30 am. What a yucky time to be working!

Brandon and Lacey said...

What a cute way to show us your day! Hope all is well!

B said...

Thanks for sharing your day, Megan. Lots of work. Lots of happy times with your family. Loved the pictures.