Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Giveaway!

In honor of my birthday this week, I decided to give away some cool things. This does two things; (1) Brings joy to someone's mailbox! & (2) will forever remind you of how cool I am.




As I was trying to think of whether I have favorite things in this world (besides the people in my life), I realized that I love art, of all kinds. And I decided that I like this artist who happens to be from Provo. I narrowed his available prints down to a few that I liked the most and you can choose from the following:



Every Knee Shall Bow by J. Kirk Richards 4 x 12.3 inches


Leaning Against the Wind by J. Kirk Richards 5 x 5 inches


Mother and Child(bronze) by J. Kirk Richards 5 x 7 inches


In this lovely giveaway you'll also find:



the best Kool-Aid, or blue juice for those who know me well;



our new favorite popcorn,



& my favorite chocolate fix.



If you want a happy package in your mailbox instead of just bills, then please leave a comment with one reason why you should win. I'll let you leave a comment until Friday, July 29th, at 10pm Utah time.


Everybody deserves to love my birthday! So on Tuesday, have yourself a fudgecicle and think of me.

11 comments:

Lessa said...

I should win because I think you're awesome! And because it's the only way I'll ever get a package :)

Marci said...

Oh man I want to win :) I think I should win because you love me. Also, I never get mail, except for those junkie ads that come twice a week. Also, because I miss you a lot. Also, because what you call "blue juice" is only basically the best in the world. I can't eat manicotti with out it. Also, I made some in a big Tupperware bowl the Easter that I was an RA. Also, I want you to know that even if I don't win, I still will love you and all of the things that are your favorites. And I want you to have a super happy birthday. :)

Kristen said...

Happy birthday- I saw it on my calendar and thought of you [but I thought I'd wait until it was closer to your birthday... but seeing as how busy I am, I think now might be the only chance I get!] I LOVE the mother & child bronze- I'd never seen this artist before- really cool choice! And I think I should win because I'm in the middle of moving and then finishing my 8 week on-off traveling right at the time that your package would arrive on my doorstep! :)

rantipoler said...

Wow, I LOVE this artist's stuff! I've never heard of him before, but now I'm a fan. Thank you for sharing. I don't have any reason to win, but I do hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)

Shayla Taylor said...

Dearest Megan - Happy Birthday! I would love to win (as would everyone) because to have a piece of artwork you picked out would give me something to remind me of you every day (other than my flips). :) And - I love popcorn with candy mixed in.

Jacque said...

Pick me! I should win because I love birthdays and any chance to celebrate a birthday is awesome. Plus I should win because you know you love me and will miss working with me. :)

Oliver Hansen said...

I think she should pick me to save on postage...and to be able to share the candy and popcorn. J/K. I think the only bad part about this is that Megan will most likely want to make all of you the winner! Happy B-day Megan, I love you!

mom2_7 BRADYS said...

Am I eligible? I'd love to win to have a HAPPY Mail Box. You really do make my Mail box Happy whenever you send anything my way.
Besides- If I hadn't been here...You wouldn't have a July 26 birthday nor be the you we know and love!
Course I think That's probably a cheat.......
BESIDES I love what you love.
I think I introduced you to Blue Juice.... I know I purchased tons of it for the campground.
I'll even think about highjacking a Schwans' Truck to get a fudgescicle tomorrow- Oh wait that's been done before. But that's not a Pop Secret anymore is it?
Ok- 'nuf said
Except Happy Birthday Megan .... (But wondering why nothing on your list is yellow or has four wheels.)

papa said...

A father's love is as special as love comes and if I could deliver it in a car we would have a fiesta,so many people that we would have to have the fudgesicles special delivery by a Schwanns truck.Happy Birthday Megan

Grandma Karen said...

Ok Megan I am on Karen's computer and she showed me your fantastic idea....I think I may still it for my birthday next year. I just want to say every year when I come visit I watch you and admire you so much. You are a wonderful mother to your darling little boys and such a good wife to Oli. We are blessed to have you in our home. I am glad you found this new artist. Please share where I can find his art? Happy Birthday to you, Megan. love Lena

Crystal said...

I just checked my blogs and I think I should win because I love you and I am the only one left here with you!!:) No, We just need to do ice cream soon!