Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Post for the 10th

So we didn't quite get 10 photos on the tenth so I had to add 2 from earlier in the week.
#1 My sister returned from her mission and then was sent to visit us for a few days to settle some things for next semester. So she and Ryan got to reunite.
#2 I finally put up the tree. Ryan was very excited. He started yelling, "Oh wow! Christmas!" He insisted that we have a star. So he helped me make one and we put it on top of the tree.
#3 On the 10th (the morning after the tree went up), Evan knocked it over and as I was putting it back up, one of the legs broke off the stand.
#4 Oliver tried to superglue the leg back on. His fingers got glued instead.
#5 Evan hugging his brother.
#6 Ryan being cute.
#7 Ryan sitting on our new slipcovered couch.
#8 Hi Evan!
#9 Cooking Dinner
#10 What a great helper.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I like the new couch!

Kristen said...

oh man, #4... I do that ALL the time, Oliver!

Nola said...

Oliver is lucky it was just his fingers. When Matyas was about 2 1/2 months Tyler was fixing a Christmas ornament and super glued Matyas' eye open. It wasn't too bad, but a little scary for new parents.
Love the pictures!