Happy Birthday my little Ryan! Two years ago, your little round head came into the fresh air and began to fill our lives with an adventure. In these short 24 months, you have learned so much and taught us all a little about what its like to be a growing boy. You gave us a little miracle by showing your older brother how to walk. You have one of the biggest smiles ever. Your eyes sparkle. You make me happy. You have a growing independence which makes me laugh and cry, sometimes at the same time. I'm grateful for those moments when you want to hold my hand even if its a brief second before you decide its time to run again. Your energy and fearlessness often combine into tragedy. Don't worry, your "owie" is getting better.

You have positive moments of loving and caring for those around you, despite the difficulties of being two. I am excited for your growing enthusiasm for books as well as seeing you interact with the outside world. You notice birds before I do and sometimes even before Daddy. You are learning so much about the world: "buggies" "baby cow" "moon" "rocks". I love how you always want to be thankful for the "day" at bedtime.

Thank you for cuddling with me today even though you are such a big boy. Thank you for being excited about balloons. Thank you for your innocence and having no expectations for your birthday. I am so thankful that you are a part of this family. I love you Ryan!

3 comments:
Aww! Happy Birthday, Ryan! I cannot believe that he is TWO! He sure is one stinkin cute little boy!
Wow- I can't believe it's two... time really does fly- love the sleeping picture. Those are my favorites with newborns. :)
Happy Birthday to Ryan! He is sure a handsome boy. I bet he is in heaven with all those tractors around.
Post a Comment