Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 on the 10th!

It's March 10th(for the next few minutes & it will no longer be by the time anyone reads this).
I tried to take photos throughout the day, so we have a wide variety today, but I don't even know if I took 10 pictures.
#1 The day started off with taking Evan to preschool. They are doing construction on another side of the building so the tennis courts have been turned into parking. And today, Evan wouldn't let go of my hand the entire hour.(Okay, so I exaggerate, but only a little bit)
#2 Sad because Daddy had to go to school.
#3 Thinking that life would be lots better if I'd just let him have the camera.
#4 After preschool, he took one sock off and then decided to chew on the wipes bag.
#5 Me: "Hey! Do you WANT to be naked?!" Him: "Yeah!"
#6 Random toe sucking...
#7 Going in and out of his basket. All his essentials-a plastic bag of diapers to gnaw on and lay on, a few soft things for comfort and his pacifier.
#8 After class, Oliver and I did another switch so that I could get to some interviews for work. He took the boys on a drive to Utah Lake State Park and found ducks. and geese. And he likes this picture becuase you can see the little curl in their tails.
#9 So...I worked for one of my RAs tonight. Part of that involves going up and down 12 sets of stairs 3 or 4 flights depending on the building. And that's just the exterior. You also get to do the same thing on the inside-but 3 times throughout the night. The outside stairs are only once.

#10 The view from the top of one of the stairwells. It was a peaceful night. And I got more than my required 30 minutes of workout in for the day due to these buildings. If I had to do this as often as the RAs do, I might actually be in some sort of fit condition.

On that note-Good night!

4 comments:

Lessa said...

What a great day! I agree with the roving thing. I tell my RAs that it's a part of the Wyview Fitness Program...

Kristen said...

Wow, looks like a fun-filled day!

marci said...

I love the last two pictures.... I remember doing that. And even after roving every 6 nights, I still wasn't in shape. It's amazing how awful those outside stairs were... Way to go!

Nola said...

I love the glimpse into your life!