Saturday was a great day! It started out with everyone sleeping until 9am. Wahoo! Then we went to the cafeteria for breakfast. We played in the lobby awhile in a little pen we created out of couches and a table. Then while the boys took a nap, Oliver started a painting(it's not done yet, but it looks cool...I love that he started this hobby) and I made curtains for our living room that I had intended on doing a year ago. So after 3 1/2 years of living here, we're finally making it look homey. Because I am no professional, I know they aren't perfect, but I had a good thought process when planning them, I just didn't work on the perfection part of it. :)
More time in the playpen followed by family grocery shopping before the first BYU football game started. Oliver is SOOO excited that it is college football season again, his only sadness is that ESPN has been taken off of the BYU Cable system so he doesn't get to watch ALL games possible. We were able to watch the Cougars beat Oklahoma on espn360.com though and boy was that worth watching! Oliver was thrilled and I got into it too. Oliver told Evan, "you're going to have to get used to football season again", as I was cheering our team on.
It was a great Saturday. We even took advantage of halftime to go play outside in the nice not too hot not too cold weather. 


At the end of the day, I was very happy. I hope everyone else had a good day too!



At the end of the day, I was very happy. I hope everyone else had a good day too!
7 comments:
I think the curtains look great! And now you have something to show for your thoughts and efforts!
I love those kind of happy, laid-back days. Sounds fun!
This post makes me SO happy. :)
I like your curtains! I also really like the matching shirts! I LOVE FOOTBALL! GO COUGARS!
Yeah for great Saturdays!
I love that the family was sporting Y shirts. I didn't get to watch the game but Will said it was great!
We're going to try and watch the games this year too! I was at the grocery store two days ago in my BYU shirt and someone went by and said, "Go COUGS!!" It was pretty awesome. I miss it. Great job on the curtains.
Post a Comment