Monday, November 17, 2008

Lucky 7 Tag

7 Things I Can Do:
1. Sing, not well, but I can do it.
2. Spell--most of the time
3. Spend forever looking at art(paintings, sculptures, architecture, photography)
4. Get really engrossed in a book and have to finish it in a few days
5. Watch Christmas movies!!(Oliver said I could)
6. Swim
7. Dream about a clean house

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Get up in the morning and work out(despite my great goals a few months ago)
2. Stand waiting in long lines
3. Plan meals--luckily, I don't always have to
4. Remember to put Evan's boots on him every day
5. Play the left hand on the piano
6. Watch a basketball game on TV
7. Remember all the dances I learned in my country western swing class

7 Things That Attracted Me to Oliver:
1. His smile
2. His blue eyes
3. His laid back attitude
4. His love for kids(he taught primary in our ward when I met him & I still have a little fish that he had made as a visual aid in one of his classes)
5. His friendship
6. His humor
7. He has a good sense of direction...I don't even think he knows that was one of his endearing qualities.

7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. "I don't know"
2. "Evan! NO!"(It's sad but true)
3. "Just go to sleep"(another sad reality)
4. "Ollie, can you hold him?"
5. "We need to clean the house"(And in that case, I only half mean you)
6. "I love you"
7. "He's so CUTE!!"

7 Celebrity Admirations:
1. Tom Hanks.
2. Johnny Depp
3. Robin Williams(That guy can act in any role!)
4. Bill Cosby
5. America Ferrera
6. Big Bird
7. Bob Villa...

7 Favorite Foods:
1. Ice cream...anything with chocolate
2. Gnocchi ai funghi(gnocchi with mushrooms & a tomato/alfredo mushroom sauce that is no longer attainable because the restaurant is now gone)
3. Torpedoes! from La Gondola
4. Green bean casserole
5. Mashed potatoes
6. The Cannon Center's chocolate chip cookies
7. Oriental Chicken salad--a new favorite

7 People to Tag:
1. Anna-Lisa
2. Kendra
3. Shayla
4. Deanna
5. Lori
6. Vicky
7. Nola

1 comment:

rantipoler said...

Hey! I'm in this one! :) These are really fun lists. Also, I love gnocchi too. I was introduced to it by Argentines on my mission. It's really popular in Argentina because of the Italian influence, but they spell it ñoki or ñoqi. Just random info you'll never use . . .