Monday, November 17, 2008

Leaves!

As I was walking home from the Central Building, I saw this spot and couldn't resist the beautiful weather(it was 60 today!), the sun, or the leaves. So I ran inside, got Ryan & Evan and had a photo shoot with the cutest little boys ever...even if they don't always cooperate. I believe it was a 30 minute break well spent away from work. Besides, by the time I was done with my meetings afterward, I would have had absolutely no light to work with.
Here are my cute boys: Undirected hugging and its crazy that the grass is still green...
This is the best laughing grin from Evan.
Here's the best smile from Ryan
Genuine laughter--What fun leaves can be!
And a warm fall day can be so thought provoking...

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Such adorable baby boys! They have to be some of the cutest I've ever seen! Good job. :)

lori said...

These are DARLING!!!!!!

rantipoler said...

They're SO cute! Fall leaves are on my list of favorite things for sure.

Sherie said...

yummy--I love warm weather when it shouldn't be there! :)
Your boys are SO cute and SO big! I can't believe how much I'm missing, they grow so fast!

Holly R said...

Adorable pictures. Adorable boys.

tess brown said...

so fun. I love fall!

Scott Lewis said...

Those are some great pictures! Your boys look like they are having a blast!

Emily said...

These are so cute and you have adorable boys! I'm jealous of your leaves, but I guess I have saguaro trees :S