I again ran into a problem with running out of battery in the camera before the end of the day. But here are a few photos to represent this day in our life history.
 |
| 1. Good morning Evan. Woke up at 6:30. But smiled at the camera for me! |
 |
| 2. This laundry pile never moved all day long. |
 |
| 3. The other half of the leaves fell down two days ago and I haven't fixed it yet. But it helps me feel like fall even though are neighborhood is more on the treeless side. |
 |
| 4. Our grass patch is getting greener and fuller. |
 |
| 5. I played volleyball this morning after dropping Evan off at school. |
 |
| 6. While trying to take the picture of my shoes and kneepads, I realized that I've got something blocking my straight down view. |
 |
| 7. After school, trying to figure out what to play for a little bit before his friend went home. |
 |
| 8. Less excited about smiling at me after school than before. |
 |
| 9. I asked Ryan to take a picture of Daddy. He had one that was nice and straight, but I like this one better. I love this man. |
Pictureless items of the day:
10. Oliver asleep on the couch, Evan asleep on the floor, with Ryan watching a show on another couch.
11. Before I picked the boys up from school, I volunteered for an hour at the library.
12. The Young Women painted pumpkins at our activity tonight. Lots of color in that room and lots of laughter.
13. Evan didn't want to stop eating-kept pulling on my arm as I was trying to eat so that I would get him more food. Luckily, his daddy was kinder than I.
14. Again, a sign of the Daddy kindness-Evan didn't want to go to sleep so Daddy stayed up until 2:30am where he finally realized he needed sleep so we switched. Luckily, Evan only stayed up for about another half hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment