Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Day in Utah County

I planned on attending a play in Provo and Oliver planned on going to UVU's Herbarium so we spent some time in Utah County on Friday. After Oliver was done at the Herbarium, we went to the newly renovated Bean Life Science Museum. Besides the regular exhibits of animals, there was a beautiful exhibit of Boyd K. Packer's wooden carvings of birds and other items from his life. We liked it a lot. 

Ryan and the Rhino

Evan getting pushed in the new addition of the museum


"Da moose, da mo-ose"


I know this guy!

A few of the former and current Hall Advisors who gathered to see our old boss in "Into the Woods".

1 comment:

Marci said...

Oh man! I want to come see the remodeled Bean museum! Aside from the most awkward date of my life, I have great memories of The Bean!