I'm grateful that we have this new home to help others feel comfortable as well. I hope they do, at least. And Over the last week, we've been lucky enough to have some great people stay with us. On the evening of Father's Day, Beth came down so that she could spend Ryan's birthday with us. She stayed with us for 3 nights, which was great! Although we ended up staying awake later than we thought we would. Specifically the one night that she said good night, we followed her down the hall way to our room and then stood-didn't even sit-in the hallway and doorway for another hour perhaps talking and laughing(trying to be quiet since the boys were asleep on the other side of one of the closed doors next to us). Beth, you're great fun to have around.
On Wednesday night, we had two more wonderful guests. Grammy & Pop stopped at our house. They were on a motorcycle adventure from their home in Illinois. They had left on Friday from their home, stopped in Missouri, Kansas, & New Mexico on their way to California to see Mitchell. Saw him, hugged him, etc, then left to see the Grand Canyon and then straight up to Utah. I am so glad that they came even if the trip was a little more strenuous than they'd anticipated. They stayed with us for 6 nights and we sent them on their way back east this morning. I love these people.
While here, Pop & Oliver built a water table for Evan, readjusted the height of said water table so that he couldn't climb into it again,
| So Happy!! |
| So sad that he got in trouble. |
Mom also has pulled weeds, watered our garden, gone on walks, played with the boys, washed the dishes and given great hugs. Pop was the official fly hunter while here, I could hear him swatting flies before I got out of bed. Mom got wounded(sorry Mom) when Evan's violence got too close to her face.
1 comment:
Sounds like wonderful times, Megan!
Post a Comment