Saturday, October 27, 2012

Time for little things

I've taken seriously the role of providing meals to our family. I'm not perfect yet in any way, but we have food on the table at dinner time and I usually know what its going to be before Oliver gets home from work. Instead of what we'd fall back on in Provo-"what do you want for dinner?" "I don't know." "Let's go to the cafeteria." I've been enjoying making dinner for the most part and have a lot of days where I've been impressed by our meal. Like the lemon chicken mashed potatoes and corn on the cob the other night-sure Evan & Ryan ate chicken nuggets, but we're getting there. Or homemade pizza crust. Or the yummy pasta I made with homemade alfredo sauce. Not extremely healthy, but its feeding us and like I said, we're getting there.
I finally created a wreath for our door. I've always wanted to have such festive things. Ryan and I had a little craft morning while Evan was at school. And we watched Halloween shows on youtube. 


I should have thought about the fact that our front door is white...

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Love your wreath!

Lessa said...

Love your wreath! And your meals sound super yummy :)