Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Random Vacation Pics - by Ryan

We somehow missed our 11 on the 11th for this month. So here are some pics for you taken by Ryan (who turned 3 on Friday!). These were all taken during our recent vacation to visit family and friends in Las Vegas and California.

California Vacation 005California Vacation 011

California Vacation 012California Vacation 014

California Vacation 034California Vacation 036

California Vacation 045California Vacation 047

California Vacation 133California Vacation 118

California Vacation 127California Vacation 129

California Vacation 174California Vacation 295

3 comments:

rantipoler said...

I think the pics of the patio furniture are evidence of a budding photographic talent!

Kristen said...

Happy birthday, Ryan! And Meg, I think you have a budding photographer for sure! You'll get to teach him all kinds of tricks. :) [and is that Nicole in the bottom picture? holy cow it's been forever- hope she's doing well!]

Megan Lewis said...

He's got skills, and only three at that! So glad you got a fun summer vacation in I love Vegas and Cali!