Saturday, June 4, 2011

End of School Year

Evan had such a fantastic time at school this year, that I wanted to do something small for his teachers to thank them for making it a great year. As a mother, I was a little off because his last day of class was Tuesday and I thought I had until Thursday. I kept my time frame and luckily, on Thursday, they were in his classroom taking things down preparing for demolition of the school the next week. I didn’t really know what to give them, but I found this cool idea and tried to replicate it.

 apples

apples 2

It was fun to do and I kind of give myself a pat on the back for finishing it. (Thanks Oliver for getting me a chick flick to watch while doing it). I also took some time to write out a thank you card for each of them. It was definitely small, but then Evan made up for it by giving his own version of gratitude.

hug 1hug 2hug 3

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Super cute gift- I'm sure they really appreciated it! You're so thoughtful. :)

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Those little "apples" are so cute!

Shayla Taylor said...

You are great Megan! I love ya!

Oliver Hansen said...

My wife is cute.

Shauna said...

Your wife IS cute along with her presents. So thoughtful.

rantipoler said...

That is awesome.

Megan Lewis said...

Super cute, you rock domestic goddess you!

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

Those apples are so super cute! I'll have to remember that idea. I'm glad you guys have a blog. It's fun to see what you've been up to. Your boys are getting so big! How fast time flies.