As our third year participating in the Angelman Syndrome Foundation Walkathon, we helped out a little more earning ourselves some nice volunteer shirts. And with over 300 people participating, it was a much larger event than in the past. Another blessing was that it was the lone day of sunshine in the forecast for the week. It was a beautiful day and happy moment of connecting with others. Evan gave out lots of hugs and Natalie and Sarah were a big help as well.
2 comments:
I am also glad for the good weather! It was such a fun walk and I'm glad we could go to it!
Our only sadness is that somehow Russ ended up with a XL shirt and I ended up with a tiny YM. Maybe if we combined parts of his with mine, they would both fit. :)
So glad it was a success, and that the numbers are growing. You and Evan look so great in the photos.
Post a Comment