Wednesday, May 11, 2011

11 on the 11th in ‘11

1. Evan has learned a new skill today. He can now climb those boards on the right of the picture and get into the top bunk. He’s thrilled. I’m not.

climbing

2. I went swimming! (in case you can’t tell, that’s my swimsuit hanging over the edge of our shower rod.)

eleventh 005

3. Evan was “hiding'” while Ryan…

hiding

4. …ran up and down our little hallway “driving” his truck.

riding

5. This is Ryan’s “robot hat” that was once his Easter basket from Aunt Ari and Uncle Jimmy.

eleventh 021

6. And what do you do when you are working and didn’t take enough pictures for 11 on the 11th? Let your two year old have the camera. Sometimes he gets some good shots.

eleventh 010

7. His room.

eleventh 011

8. Evan’s bed. That Evan broke. Forcing us to transition him into the bottom bunk. Yay!

eleventh 014

9. Another shot of him on top. (I’d already pulled him down like 3 or 4 times by this picture).

eleventh 015

10. A blanket.

eleventh 018

11. The floor. His chair. His shirt. His toy. Interesting composition don’t you think?

eleventh 019

2 comments:

Beth said...

oh man he can climb the bunkbed.

Kristen said...

I don't know what's going on... but your posts aren't showing up on my dashboard! So I've missed a bunch, but I'm catching up now- super fun pics and I love that you 2 year old took the last half- he's a pretty good photographer!