All of a sudden it feels like fall! How exciting! A few days ago, we decided to go for a drive. It was late at night, therefore it was dark, but it was still fall inspiring. We drove up a mountain along a gravel road. The trees were a myriad of the bright, yet dying, colors. There were fenced off meadows and the stars shone brightly away from the city lights. It made me romanticize the whole thing. Suddenly I wanted to be wearing jeans and boots and a sweater instead of the capris and sandals that I had on. Now, a few days later, its been rainy and beautiful and reminiscent of what fall feels like to me. I am sad that I missed a big bonfire at home this weekend, but I'm still enjoying my fall weather. Ryan found a beautiful acorn the other day and some leaves. And Evan loves the puddles for reasons that have nothing to do with fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment