Today I love...
feeling special. I was allowed to sleep in. Oliver woke up and got the boys out of their cribs and let me stay in bed. Then he made them breakfast and I was surprised by two fluffy pancakes brought to me in bed on our "You Are Special" plate by a very little boy and a very cute man who each had a kiss for me.
After lunch it was just me and my babies and after a little playing I sat down on the couch. The next thing I knew, it was 15 minutes later and there were two boys cuddled up next to me on the couch asleep! This hasn't happened in so long that I didn't want to move. So I enjoyed it a little longer-the three of us taking a mini nap together-before putting them in their beds and letting them have a real nap.
Then to top the day off, Oliver and I were able to go out to dinner by ourselves.
It was a really happy day and I did feel really special. Thank you Oliver for knowing I need those days every once in a while.
2 comments:
YAY! I'm glad you got a well-deserved "holiday"!
What a great day!
Post a Comment