My little Ryan isn't so little anymore. He's 31 inches tall and 23 lbs. He is running everywhere (I think he prefers that to walking), starting to say "ba-ba" for bye-bye with a little wave. He connects another b sound to ball which is very cool especially when he opened one of his presents and then told us what it was. He's starting to say hi and on the morning of his birthday he actually started using the M sylllables so he's going to say mama soon. (I hope). He is one of the funniest kids in the world. at least to me. He still hates water. He knows when he is doing something that adults find entertaining and so will continue to do it with a great big cheesy grin on his face. He points with his whole hand instead of his finger so it looks like he is granting us permission to "kiss the royal hand." He loves music and will dance when a good beat plays. He has a great laugh and it makes you want to keep making him laugh. I could go on, but I'd rather go play with him than write about him. (Or clean up after him or something).
Ryan, I hope this second year of your life will be as entertaining as the first. And I hope to help you learn more than I did this first go around. Happy Birthday Bubba.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ryan! I can't believe he's 1!! I love the pictures of him!
How fun- I remember when Serra turned 1 and was thinking "where'd the time go?"... now she's almost 2!
Happy Birthday Ryan! That last picture is SO cute!!!
What a fun boy! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment