I LOVE it! I cropped my hair off, not quite as short- but I wanted to go shorter and my stylist said I should take it in levels- so as not to shock myself since I've almost always had long hair! But you look so cute- and it's actually pretty easy to manage short hair! [And I love that you posed with your baby, not just by yourself- super cute!]
I do like it megs, I CAN'T BELIEVE you did it, but I think it makes you look grown up. AND That's a cute pic with Ryan holding on to it! You look great.
9 comments:
I love it! I told you that already but I wanted to tell you that again. You are one hot mama!!!!!
I LOVE it! I cropped my hair off, not quite as short- but I wanted to go shorter and my stylist said I should take it in levels- so as not to shock myself since I've almost always had long hair! But you look so cute- and it's actually pretty easy to manage short hair! [And I love that you posed with your baby, not just by yourself- super cute!]
Great! And, I love it that the baby is running his hands through your hair!
Cute cute! And what a great picture of Ryan on your shoulders! Classic!
Love it. I love having short hair. You look great.
I love it! I recently chopped mine as well and was reminded of how much I love having short hair. You look great!
Not to be repetitive or anything-but...I LOVE it!! So cute!
i've already told you this in person, but very cute!
Oh my gosh, where did megan go?!!
I do like it megs, I CAN'T BELIEVE you did it, but I think it makes you look grown up. AND That's a cute pic with Ryan holding on to it! You look great.
Post a Comment