I love getting emails that trigger other ideas. The idea is that my "two weeks" which is really 11 days, can now be a game for all to enter. My fabulous friend Amber sent me an email that reads just like this:
"I say you'll go into labor on June 3rd at 2am...and I'm guessing 7 lbs. 3 oz. OH! AND A BOY!"
So it is now your turn to decide when this baby will be born, how big and whether it is a boy or a girl. The most correct one will get a prize! I haven't decided what yet, but it'll be something really really good...like a puppy, or a stick of gum. :)
Oliver says the winner will get the first phone call...so good luck!
We are also still accepting name ideas for those who want to contribute their thoughts on that.
13 comments:
I guess June 2, at 5 a.m. 7 lb. 7 oz., and a BOY!
Good luck with the days ahead!
My turn! June 7th at 11 a.m. 7 lb. 11 oz., and a girl. I will have to think of some names.....
Well....If they love me they'll come at 9pm on any night but we'll say June 5th because then I can still eb social and do the school thing:) And of course it's going to be a girl. And well what else? Oh...she'll be an 8 pounder hahaha...I'm sorry that was mean of me. But she'll be cute and take after her aunt :)
Oh p.s. It says Ms. Brady because I had to make a blog for my technology in education class...So I get to be Ms. Brady :) But really it is your favorite sister...If you haven't figured that one out yet. PS I love you and give me a call if you need anything.
For sure a girl. No doubt in my mind. And let's see...how about June 13th (becsaue I'm always late, so everyone else should be too :) 3:08pm 7lbs 7 oz
Here are two more that can't access the site. So I decided to throw this on here for them. Amber's mom, Debbie, says that we'll be having a 6 lb. 7 oz. girl on June 15th(Father's Day).
Gilbert, Oliver's Dad, says June 13th at 1:30am, Girl, 8lb. 1 oz., named Mary Olivia Hansen.
I think June 11th at 2pm and it will be a girl, 7lbs. 8oz. How about Josie Olivia Hansen?
Ok, I think you will go into labor on June 7th, 8 lb. 3 oz. and that it's a girl. And the name should be Laura. :)Oh, and if it's a boy, Ethan.
My guess is you'll go into labor late Sunday, and have the babe June 9th at a very early hour. I think it is a girl. Names.... Christine? Maybe? If a boy, Alexander, but call him Zander. Your kid cool pull off a cool name like that.
Some more guesses from Oliver's aunts and uncles:
Judy says June 9th(Kevin's birthday), Girl, 7lbs. 12oz.
Deanna says June 13th between 8pm & midnight, girl, weighing in at 7.5 lbs.
Craig guesses June 12th(because it's their anniversary).
Dan says Father's Day between 4 & 8am weighing 8 lbs. 9 oz.
One more: Chris, Oliver's brother, says June 13th(that's his girlfriend's birthday), boy, 7 lbs. 6oz. & 20 in.
Now from our mothers:
Karen says June 14th around 3:30. She thinks it'll be a boy of 7lbs. 8oz. If it's a girl she likes the name of Clara Elizabeth.
Rhonda says the baby will be on time on June 11th at 11pm. "A Beautiful girl at 8 lbs. even. Molly Irene or Merideth Iris..."
I'll also throw in Grandma Paul's guess which was today at 7:45am--a girl. :)
Fun times.
from Denean: June 13th 7lbs. 13oz. and a girl.
Post a Comment