Monday, December 15, 2014

Last 14th of 2014

Yesterday I walked around with the camera to try and document another day in our lives. Since it was Sunday, it was a pretty comfortable day. Although we didn't wake up as early as we'd planned.
1. Evan wanted me to let him back by the bedrooms so that he could snuggle Daddy. But Daddy was busy working on things that Evan doesn't get to play with.

2. We spent the majority of sacrament meeting in the foyer where Ryan was coloring and trying to be reverent. White socks? He kept pulling them down like this too.... 
3. I spent a while pushing Evan around the hallway. Lately, he likes to push backwards against whoever is pushing him. 

4. I spend the third hour of church with the Young Women. 

5. This guy gave a talk during sacrament meeting. He's been called as the new Elder's Quorum President for the ward.

6. This is  for my dear sister Casey. When she was pregnant with her babies, I would tease her about these jumpers. I finally pulled them out and wore this more "Christmasy" one and thought of her all day. But I guess the joke's on me because while it isn't the most flattering piece of clothing, it is by far the most comfortable thing to wear as a pregnant woman. 

7. Helping Evan try to push the button himself on his new toy from the Angelman Christmas party on Saturday.

8. Sometime in the evening, before dinner. Pantsless, legs crossed, toy in hand, watching a Christmas movie.

9. Again, sometime before dinner, snuggled on the couch "starving".

10. Post nap, pre-dinner. 

11. Our Christmas tree. Its interesting how turning the lights on makes the house feel more ready for Christmas.

12. Multi-tasking. Talking on the phone while making pizza dough...the first time. Had to make it again since he forgot the yeast. 

13. We replayed the taping of the high school's band & choir concert from Friday. I was surprised to see how much Evan loved it. He stood right in front of the TV for the majority of it. Even danced to a few songs. Oliver even performed a song with three other teachers during it. It was a good show the first time and the second time. :)

14. Oliver's pizzas. Cheese for Ryan & a barbecue one for us(since there wasn't enough regular pizza sauce to go around).
Other photos I could've added...meeting with the Young Women leaders, the awesome candies that Stephanie made and shared with us and I brought home to share with the boys, the cinnamon bread made for us and for another family, Evan's giant smile all day long, Ryan sitting by Daddy and unable to stop talking and asking questions while Daddy was trying to listen to an old Three Tenors Concert. It was a good day and its amazing how quickly the time is going by. 2014 is almost over.

No comments: